FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Who are Brow Architects?
An established microblading training company, run by award-winning artist Aga. Based in Stamford, England they run small-group training courses to teach the skills of microblading and ombré brows.
Why should I train with you?
Brow Architects promise you a one-stop, start-to-finish, high quality training course.
You will learn everything you need to know about microblading as a skill and also as a business. You will leave with everything you need to set up your business - from the ability to create beautiful brows to the necessary insurance and trading licences.
Where does the training take place?
In our training venue in the centre of Stamford, Lincolnshire. Stamford is easily accessible from the A1, A14 and M6, and from Stamford and Peterborough railway stations.
The centre is close to transport, restaurants, bars and shops and there is plenty of hotel and B&B accommodation to choose from in the town.
When is the training run?
The 3-day courses are run every month (subject to numbers). Click here for course dates and availability.
How much does the microblading course cost?
A guaranteed, all-inclusive price of £2250.
A deposit of £1000 is required to secure your place. The remaining balance needs to be cleared a week (7 days) before your training commences. You can pay your deposit here: www.paypal.me/browarchitects/1000
0% individual finance is available through our thrid party providers, allowing you to spread the cost of the course; you can request finance through our course and pricing pages.
Microblading kit, all forms, live model, insurance, apron, refreshments and lunches are included.
There are no nasty hidden-extras.
Your only additional cost will be student insurance and accommodation if you do not live locally.
What do I get for my money?
You get top quality training, of course. Plus:
- ABT annual Insurance worth £250, to allow work on live models for 1 year (microblading course only)
- Infection control certificate (microblading course only)
- Free micro-shading class (microblading course only)
- Professional microblading kit (microblading course) permanent makeup device (ombré brows course), including Tina Davies pigment set, suitable for 10+ treatments
- Microblading or Ombré Brows manual
- All necessary forms
- Brow Architects apron
- One live model per student
- Practical help to apply for statutory licences to allow you to trade
- Pre-training materials: cover the basics before training starts
- Lunch on all 3 days at award-winning Stamford restaurants
- Afternoon tea on last day of training
- Refreshments throughout the 3 days
- Treatment voucher - for free microblading/ombré brows if you model for students in the future, or for a half price treatment by Aga
- £150 of vouchers to use against website design and marketing consultancy to get your business up and running
- Post training support and guidance: additional help from Aga through phone and email as often as you need
- Hands-on shadowing day: cement your knowledge and spend a day with Aga within 6 months of completing the course
- Help and support though a closed WhatsApp group for students
I have a question - who do I contact?
She may be with clients or students during the day, but she promises to get in touch as soon as she is next available.
How much does the ombré brows course cost?
A guaranteed, all-inclusive price of £2845.
A deposit of £1500 is required to secure your place. The remaining balance needs to be cleared a week (7 days) before your training commences. You can pay your deposit here: www.paypal.me/browarchitects/1500
Finance is available through Pretty Face Finance, allowing you to spread the cost of the course; https://www.prettyfacefinance.co.uk/clinics/58 (please be aware that there is an additional £100 charge if you choose to pay by finance).
Permanent makeup device (Xion S), pigments, all forms, live model, insurance, apron, refreshments and lunches are included.
There are no nasty hidden-extras.
Your only additional cost will be accommodation if you do not live locally.